Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Blog post #1! Welcome to my blog:)

First blog....I've always wanted to start a blog and i must admit I have tried before but never had much to share. On this blog I intend to focus mainly on recipe reviews, occasionally sharing my own, as well as new product reviews, and answer questions about nutrition. If your reading this you probaly know me, but to say a little intro on myself the three main parts of my life are studying the natural nutrition program through the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, as well as a Body flow instructor at Goodlife Fitness! My most important part of my life is my boyfriend and friends and family who inspire me to do everything i do! My intention is to blog at least once a week to reflect upon my life as well as progress Im making with my studies! 
Thanks for reading! Will share a recipe next.

No comments:

Post a Comment